Broken guide? You can replace it!
Our freshwater and inshore rod guide repair kits includes the critical supplies you will need to replace a broken guide in just a few minutes. Using our patented C-tape® and our special adhesives, you will make a strong, light, permanent repair to your fishing rod.
Kits are available for spinning rods, baitcasting or conventional rods, and your choice of polished or black guides.
Our kit includes a range of high performance guides, C-Tape, adhesives, brushes, and more. You need to provide a lighter and a razor blade and you are ready to make a state of the art repair.
Includes everything needed to replace a guide in minutes
- C-Tape® is lightweight, strong, and easy to use
- Flashfix® Liquid Plastic for a waterproof seal
- Range of premium guides with steel frames and ceramic rings for permanent repair
- Reusable tackle tray for on-the-go convenience
- Multiple kits available to meet your specific fishing needs
See our demo video and detailed instructions on replacing a guide.